web testing applying mainly in
- Web Testing for ASP, JSP, PHP, .NET based web applications.
- Web Testing for applications that include ActiveX components.
- Web Testing for AJAX based web applications.
- Functionality Testing – Test Web Applications/Web Sites to ensure that all aspects of your site functions properly such as images, text, form elements, dialogs, menus appear correctly, HTML links work, form submissions succeed, etc
- Compatibility Testing – Test Web Applications/Web Sites to ensure that it is compatible with different browsers, operating systems, languages, databases and servers.
- Localized Testing – Automate localization testing of your web applications/web sites to test multi-language deployments of your applications without re-recording.
- Stress Testing – Test Web Applications/Web Sites to determine the system’s breaking point based on predefined failure criteria.
- Load Testing – Test Web Applications/Web Sites to ensure that it is capable of handling a predetermined peak load by generating 1000’s of users on the Web site.
- Web Services Functional Testing – Test Web Services to ensure that the functionality works correctly by validating the responses sent to each SOAP/HTTP request.
- Web Services Performance Testing – Test Web Services to gather the performance and stability information of web services by realistically simulating the load on your web services.
- Regression Testing – Test Web Applications/Web Sites/Web Services by running all day and night to ensure that it is still working between builds or releases.